Laurel Hill Association and Stockbridge Land Trust (SLT) are launching our second annual free photo contest. Anyone can submit up to ten photos of Stockbridge landscapes (or closeups!), in any season, by March 31, 2017 – including photos taken before now.
Some of the photos will appear on the Laurel Hill Association and SLT websites, and the winning photos will appear on cards and other items Laurel Hill Association and SLT will sell as a joint fundraiser. Whenever we display or print we will identify the photographers and where they took their photos.
- With your photo(s), include your name, address, phone number, email address, and a photo caption that identifies the location where the photo was taken. The caption may also include other interesting information about the photo.
- All photos must be in digital format. They need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable. Photos can be in color or black and white, and must be original, not published elsewhere.
- All digital files must be between 900 kilobytes and 10 megabytes, must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image). (HINT: if you submit photos from your smart phone, upload the original file, not a compressed version.)
- Photos cannot have been published elsewhere.
- Photos must be original material taken by the contestant.
- Watermarks are not acceptable.
- By submitting a photo, you authorize SLT and Laurel Hill Association to reproduce, distribute, display, and create works including the photo in any medium, without SLT or Laurel Hill Association paying any amount to you.
- Iconic Stockbridge locations, including abstract images of those locations
You may submit up to 10 photos. You may submit them over a period of time. For each submission, please complete the following form.